Choices and Voices offer experienced Independent Chairs and facilitators and for a variety of functions including:
- Multi Agency Safeguarding Arrangements
- Multi Agency Looked After Children Reviews, Child Protection Conferences, Children in Need meetings and complex strategy meetings
- Learning Reviews
- Stage 3 Complaint Panels
- Senior Management Team development days
- System and process reviews
Choices and Voices offer experienced critical friends to:
- Provide assurance in judging the effectiveness of multi-agency arrangements to safeguard and promote the welfare of all children in the local area.
- Investigate and report findings that will lead to recommendations being made.Provide objective scrutiny and promote reflection to drive continuous improvement.
- Consider how effectively the arrangements are working for children and families as well as for practitioners.